Registration for the Vocational Training Program: "Georgian Traditional Wine Production Technologies" has started.
Upon completion of the program, a state-recognized certificate will be issued.
The program provides:
- • Study of different categories / types of wine technologies; equipment and materials needed for their production: qvevri wine, bio wine, fortified wine, sparkling wine, naturally semi-dry / sweet wines, etc .;
- • Training on physico-chemical and microbiological processes of wine production;
- • Familiarity with the factors affecting the quality and composition of wine;
Study of nessecary regulatory documantation for winemaking , certification procedures, wine branding and marketing issues.
Practical lessons in the field:
- • Chateau Zegaani, one of the oldest wineries producing bio wine with ISO certification;
- • In two industrial wine ventures (getting acquainted with the production process, wine tasting);
- • Qvevri wine in two cellars (introduction to the production process, wine tasting).
Duration of the training - 5 months;
Cost - 588 GEL per month (total 2940 - GEL); At the registration stage, first month fee is due no later than October 25th.
Classes will be held three times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 19:00.
Learning process will be conducted in compliance with all COVID-19 regulations. At the time of registration, the trainee must be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine at least once prior to the begining of the study.
The registration for the program is possible from October 12th on the website: vet.emis.ge
Or visit us at: Tbilisi, L. Kiacheli str., №28, 12:00 - 16:00.
Contact us for more information: