Registration for the Vocational Training Program has started:
"Georgian traditional technologies of wine production"
Upon completion of the program, a state-recognized certificate will be issued
The program provides:
• Study of different categories of wine technologies, necessary equipment and materials;
• Training on physico-chemical processes in wine production;
• Familiarity with the factors affecting the quality and composition of wine;
• Familiarity with winemaking regulatory documentation and certification procedures;
• Practical participation in conducting technological operations of wine production in one of the oldest wineries "Chateau Zegaani";
• Study excursion in Kakheti:
Meeting with Qvevri wine producer in Kakhetian traditional cellar;
Visit to Methuselah - Introduction to pitcher making technology.
The program is partially (25%) funded by the Ministry of Education!
Duration of training - 5 months
Contact us for more information: