Registration for the Vocational Training Program has started:
Wine and Grape Alcohol Tasting
Upon completion of the program, a state-recognized certificate will be issued.
The program provides:
• Theoretical and practical training in organoleptic evaluation of wine and grape alcohols;
• To study the sensory characteristics and causes of wine stenosis and defects (various defects, microbiological diseases);
• Planning and conducting various types of tasting;
• Teaching alcohol service etiquette;
• Tasting of drinks produced by different countries of the world;
• Practice in the wine tasting shop "Reserve" and in one of the oldest wineries "Chateau Zegaani".
The professional training program will be led by local and international tasters.
The program is partially (25%) funded by the Ministry of Education.
Duration of training - 3 months
Contact us for registration Tel .: 579210914
Or email us at: email@example.com